“100 Iconic Portraits”, newly released in November 2019, showcases Réhahn’s selection of his most celebrated photographs. The full-colour, coffee table size edition reveals the portraits that captured the attention of the international press, museums and collectors to rise to the status of iconic.
This special book includes photographs from Vietnam, India, Malaysia, Cuba and more to give a three-dimensional glimpse of the artist’s work and worldwide travels. Each photograph is accompanied simply by a title and location, allowing viewers to find their own meaning in the image.
Editions will be signed by the artist and are available for purchase in the Online Store and Couleurs by Réhahn Fine Art Photography galleries and selected retailers.
- ISBN: 978-604-951-621-4
- Publisher: Réhahn Photography
- Travel photography
- Hardcover book
- Coffee Table Book (1,7kg)
- Dimensions: 29cm x 33cm
- 120 pages
- 100 photographs by Rehahn
- Written in both English and French
- Price: 72 € (free shipping – book signed by the artist)
- Discuss large volume orders with us at firstname.lastname@example.org